This regulation is effective 23rd of Sep 2020.
- All passengers arriving Ethiopia need to hold negative PCR test certificate before arrival.
- The certificate needs to be under 120 hours old.
- The test need to be completed before arrival.
- There shall be no Covid-19 test to be done on arrival at Addis Ababa. passengers who have a certificate of negative covid-19 RT PCR test are required to bring the printed copy of the same.
- Rapid diagnostic test (RDT antibody test) certificate is not acceptable.
- The above requirement does not apply for transit passengers.